ZARA SHIBUYA KOENDORI
Spanish fashion brand Zara’s second flagship shop in Shibuya, Tokyo. Ground floor to the third floor is a ladies’ section and the fourth floor is mens’ section. The double skin glass facade is covered with round tube louvre and create different angle according to the objects installed on the facade. The image panel area recessed and the top logo part has an over hanged angle so that the logo will be visible from the street level. The louvre is in grey colour gradation and it became darker as it reaches to the top of the facade. The top logo is made of illuminated tube with a special detail.
- Location：Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
- Program：Street Shop
- Schematic Design：Estudio ZARA
- Design Management：Key Operation Inc.
- Detail Design：MHS Planners
- Contractor：Shimizu Construction, Tanseisha